Saturday, March 13, 2010

Wow! It has been slightly over 2 years since I posted on ECCO. This blog never quite got any momentum going did it? The last couple years of my live have taken me on a crazy ride. I've had some personal stuff to deal with, worked at 3 different companies (Sony, Namco, nVidia), and moved around a lot. Right now my home base is back in the area where I spent a lot of my childhood, Grass Valley, California. My friend and I are working on a game project which we are going to submit to the Nexon Initiative in hopes to get some funding for an even more robust game.

I was so surprised to see that Dave K from the Shmups community had posted here on my DDP post. Its neat to see someone who is one of the more stand-out members from a community I follow to make their mark on my corner of the digital universe. Hi Dave! I read your blog too!

1 comment:

Arcade Fever said...

I've been thinking of getting back into DDP with all the talk in the highscore thread lately, and somehow came across your post and thought it was from last month! Hah!

Espgaluda II port is fantastic with the extra modes. I remember hearing that one at SF State had the difficulty cranked up as well as the extend rate, so I'm surprised to hear you actually liked it, given its so damn difficult at normal settings! ;)